Many major youtubers nowadays have books but what makes them so popular is that each book is very different from the other. Each youtuber has a story of how they started making videos and some make autobiographies. Others are self-help books, cookbooks, stories, graphic novels and many more. Here are the youtuber books that I have read and my thoughts on them:
- Girl Online and Girl Online on Tour by Zoe Sugg- these two books follow the love story of Noah and Penny in Brooklyn, these books are good if you want to read them but I didn’t think they were a must-read
- The Pointless Book by Alfie Deyes- this book is an activity book with lots of things to fill in, I have only used it once but it is good if you are going on a long car journey or plane ride
- Selp Helf by Miranda Sings- Miranda Sings is one of my all time favourite youtubers and this book made me laugh so much, so if you like her videos then you will absolutely love this
- In Real Life by Joey Graceffa- this autobiography was so touching and interesting as Joey shyed away from nothing in his life, this is a definite must-read for everybody
- Username: Evie by Joe Sugg- this graphic novel was so fun to read, the story-line was really well thought out and the colour illustrations made the novel so much nicer to read
- Hello Life! by Marcus Butler- this book has a lot of advice in it about life, food and other things which weren’t all helpful to me but if you like these advice books then you will like this one
I really enjoy watching favourite youtubers as they will always make me smile and they can give such great advice, and I think that it is really good that they have made books especially for their fans.
Keep reading, bookworms!