There are currently 129,864,880 books in the world and 168 hours in a week and in the busy scheme of life, we must somehow we must try to fit in all these books…
Here are some books that I want to read:
- The Apprentice by Tess Gerritsen
- The Shining by Steven King
- The World’s Worst Children by David Walliams
- Caspar by Emily Lee and Caspar Lee
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by J.K Rowling (I know it is not out yet but I still can’t wait!)
- The Great Gatsby by F.Scott Fitzgerald
- The Help by Kathryn Stockett
- The Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton
I love to immerse myself in a book, nothing else around you matters anymore, it’s just you and this book. It is so strange when you are reading then someone calls you and you suddenly jump and come back into reality.
I really like this quote~ ‘A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies’
Keep reading, bookworms!